July 19, 2007
Follow Dandelion SaladDon't miss a new post: Subscribe Via Email
- Abby Martin and James Risen: Fighting Censorship, The Surveillance State and Permanent War
- Brexit and the Derivatives Time Bomb by Ellen Brown
- Seven Days in June by William Bowles
- Richard Wolff: Class Warfare: French Labor Law, Brexit, and Greek Austerity
- Have a Chilcot Fourth of July by David Swanson
- Abby Martin and Peter Kuznick: The Untold History of Imperial Japan and the Bomb
- Why the British Said No to Europe by John Pilger
- Chris Hedges and Amira Hass: Inside the Occupied Territories
- OGADEN: Ethiopia’s Hidden Shame by Graham Peebles
- Michael Hudson: How Western Military Interventions Shaped the Brexit Vote
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.