Global Research, January 10, 2008
Every election in modern US history has been a criminal manipulation, choreographed and rigged by political elites and performed by hand-picked elite puppets, each backed by their teams of corrupt war criminals, intelligence/security “advisors” and think tank assets. The 2008 affair will be no different.
It is time once again to dispel the mass insanity and unfounded hopes as another fresh election hell ensues. There will be no savior, no end to the continuing world crisis, and absolutely no “change.”
The monsters behind each candidate
As the American public once again gets swept up into another beyond, ridiculous carnival over which “presidential personality” is most “likeable,” which preselected puppet makes a better speech, etc., there is little or no attention paid to the individuals behind each candidate; the forces that are pulling the strings, and actually setting the geopolitical agenda.
The Washington Post has provided a complete list of each puppet’s respective “masters,” which must be studied line by line:
The War Over The Wonks: A list of national security and foreign policy advisors to the leading presidential candidates from both parties
This list holds the key to the central issue: war.
As the names reveal, every major candidate (the favored puppets with any real chance of being selected) fronts for agendas set by current and former neoconservative and neoliberal “security” officers and politicos, members of the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations, and apparatuses such as the Heritage Foundation, the Center for Strategic and International Studies, the Brookings Institution, AIPAC, the Hoover Institution, the American Enterprise Institute, and others.
Some of the most nightmarish individuals who walk the earth today can be found behind the candidates, as follows:
- Henry Kissinger
- Richard Armitage, former deputy secretary of state, covert operative and lifelong Bush ally
- Robert “Bud” McFarlane, Reagan/Bush national security adviser, Iran, Contra
- William Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard (neocon)
- Alexander Haig, Reagan/Bush secretary of state
- George Shultz, Reagan/Bush secretary of state, Hoover Institution, Bechtel
- Brent Scowcroft, Ford, George H.W. Bush national security adviser
- James Woolsey, former CIA director
- Lawrence Eagleburger, George H.W. Bush secretary of state
- William Ball, Reagan administration Navy secretary
- Colin Powell
- Zbigniew Brzezinski
- Anthony Lake, Clinton administration national security adviser
- Sarah Sewall, Clinton administration deputy secretary of defense, counter, insurgency czar
- Richard Clarke, Clinton and Bush administration counter, terrorism czar
- Susan Rice, Clinton administration Africa specialist and NSC member, Brookings
- Bruce Riedel, former CIA officer, NSC Near East and Asian affairs, Brookings
- Bill Clinton
- Madeline Albright, Clinton administration secretary of state
- Sandy Berger, Clinton administration national security adviser
- Richard Holbrooke, Clinton administration UN ambassador
- Gen. Wesley Clark, Clinton era Kosovo commander
- Leslie Gelb, Council on Foreign Relations, former State and Defense Department official
- Martin Indyk, Clinton administration Israel ambassador, Brookings
- Strobe Talbott, Clinton administration deputy secretary of state, co, creator of Caspian oil “6+2” group, Brookings
- Jeffrey Smith, former CIA general counsel
- Kim Holmes, former George W. Bush assistant secretary of state, Heritage Foundation
- Louis Freeh, former FBI director
- Stephen Yates, former deputy assistant to Dick Cheney
- Norman Podhoretz, Hudson Institute (neocon)
- Kenneth Weinstein, Hudson Institute
- Numerous individuals connected to the neocon Hoover Institution and Heritage Foundation
Huckabee has been secretive about his team. Among the names floated so far:
- Ed Rollins, Republican operative
- Frank Gaffney, neocon
- John Bolton, George W. Bush U.N. ambassador (as of this writing, Bolton’s participation is a strong rumor)
Edwards boasts a large team of career military/intelligence officers, most of whom are “rank and file.” Among the more notable names:
- Barry Blechman, Jimmy Carter assistant director of US Arms Control and Disarmament Agency, founder and chairman of the Henry L. Stimson Center
- Irving Blickstein, former assistant deputy chief of Naval operations, RAND Corporation
- Cofer Black, former CIA and George W. Bush state department counter, terrorism officer, vice president of Blackwater USA
- Alberto Cardenas, lobbyist and former chairman of Florida Republican party
- Roger Noriega, George W. Bush assistant secretary for Western hemisphere affairs
- Rep. Pete Hoekstra (R, Mich.), ranking member, House Intelligence Committee
The choice of the puppet masters
As noted by Daniel Estulin in The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, the masters of “one world government,” whose members manipulate all elections, seek the following main objectives: 1) one international identity, or “internationalism,” 2) centralized control of people, 3) a zero growth, post industrial society, 3) a state of perpetual world imbalance, 4) centralized control of all foreign and domestic policies, 5) empowerment of the United Nations and NATO, and 6) Anglo, American, controlled trading bloc.
While it is still too early to ascertain the final choice of the leading world-shaping groups (Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, etc.), it is clear, from the above lists, that the approved White House puppets are already the “front runners.”
While true representatives of “change” such as Dennis Kucinich, Cynthia McKinney and Ron Paul, stand no chance (and whose “votes” would be systematically erased in any case), the only remaining puppets, and their respective teams, are proven supplicants of the existing war and industrial elite.
It goes without saying that the Republican candidates, particularly John McCain, is deeply connected to the worst elements, most prominently, Henry Kissinger. Barack Obama’s elite connection speaks for itself: Zbigniew Brzezinski.
McCain’s participation in the 1980s savings and loan scandal, as a member of the infamous Keating Five, is a matter of historical fact.
Also a matter of record are McCain’s brutal views on war and killing, which are best exemplified by his 2001 op, ed, War is Hell. Now Let’s Get On With It.
There is no better crystallization of McCain than his own blood, soaked words.
It is well known that both of the Clintons are long time members of Bilderberg. As noted by Daniel Estulin, John Edwards, who currently postures as a “populist,” was handpicked by Henry Kissinger (who now works behind John McCain) to be John Kerry’s vice presidential candidate in 2004. Now, four years later, his connections must have certainly increased.
Here comes the “even more aggressive ‘war on terrorism’”
It’s clear from the chosen “candidates,” there will be no end to the war, or the continuing decline of the American empire.
The “war on terrorism” will not only continue but likely intensify and expand under “new management.” The only question is whether the bias will be towards a neoliberal brand, , , the “more nuanced” multinational New World Order, a “bipartisan consensus” in Washington, more orderly economic and political declines, etc. . . . .or a continuation of the open brutality and criminality of Bush-Cheney.
Violent events, including the assassination of Bhutto in Pakistan, and other such “9/11s,” stack the deck towards the latter . . . McCain and Giuliani.
The Republican candidates have uniformly and consistently echoed the Bush/Cheney/neocon war agenda and 9/11/“terrorism” lies. Huckabee, the bizarre dark horse of the Republican side, has voiced criticism of some Bush-Cheney policies, but not the “war on terrorism” in general.
The Democratic candidates have each declared themselves the champion “anti-terrorist,” or the “real” anti-terrorist that George W. Bush is not.
Obama’s murderous views on war are well documented, and similar to those of Bush-Cheney. In addition to war on Iran, Obama has declared that he would attack Pakistan if his administration possessed “actionable intelligence” that Osama bin Laden was hiding in Pakistan, and the government there did not act.
Edwards, who squealed during his 2004 vice presidential debate with Dick Cheney that he would “kill the terrorists,” recently reiterated: “If I, as president, know where Osama bin Laden is, I would go get him.”
Clinton went even further into details about her particular war fantasy: “At some point, probably when the missiles have launched, the Pakistani government has to know they are on the way.”
In the end, McCain’s War is Hell. Now Let’s Get On With It is the voice of the consensus . . . the 9/11 lie exemplified.
The vote count and other illusions
As noted repeatedly in this publication, every aspect of the American vote has been, and continues to be, manipulated.
It is still a fact is that corporations (primarily connected to the Republican political apparatus) control the American vote, and with increasing technological sophistication: Diebold, ESS, Sequoia, and SAIC. In fact, new generations of their machines will be used in 2008.
Beyond the courageous whistle-blowing and activism by the likes of Black Box Voting and others, the same democracy destroying criminal juggernaut that has been in place for generations remains in control.
The winner of the 2008 election: crime
As Mike Ruppert wrote in Crossing The Rubicon: “That profits of crime and war, which are destructive of human life, of labor, of happy, healthy neighborhoods (whether in the US or in Afghanistan, Africa and Iraq) are in effect a keystone of the global economy and a determinant of the success in a ruthless competition, is a compass needle for human civilization. One cannot expect to follow the recipe for roadkill stew and produce a crème brulee.”
Criminals do not obey laws. Criminals do not believe in “democracy.”
Criminals do not “permit” elections.
They will not permit an election in 2008. They will impose another one.
Larry Chin is a frequent contributor to Global Research. Global Research Articles by Larry Chin
www.globalresearch.ca contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
For media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright Larry Chin, Online Journal, 2008
The url address of this article is: www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7766
Vote for Change? Atrocity-Linked US Officials Advising Dem, GOP Pres Frontrunners (videos)
The Bilderberg Group: Rulers of the World (must listen audio link; Daniel Estulin)
The Integrity of Hillary Clinton by Jennifer
If You Vote For Hillary… by Josh Sidman
Alarms Should Go Off Whenever the Discrepancies Between the “Official” Results and the Polls Can’t Be Explained by andi novick (2006)
Silvestro the cat & the NH election (video; voter fraud) + Polls Wildly Different Than Results
Pingback: O-Bummer by Bruce Gagnon | Dandelion Salad
Pingback: Behind Obama and Clinton: Who’s whispering in their ears says a lot by Prof. Stephen Zunes | Dandelion Salad
Pingback: Escobar: Obama vs Clinton foreign policy advisers (video) « Dandelion Salad
Pingback: The two winners of the 2008 presidential election: fear and war by Larry Chin « Dandelion Salad
Pingback: 2008 election charade: White House bought by big money by Larry Chin « Dandelion Salad
Pingback: Mike Gravel rates Democrat opponents (video; transcript) « Dandelion Salad
TRM, please listen to this audio.
The Bilderberg Group: Rulers of the World (must listen audio link; Daniel Estulin)
Interesting read. I do however smell”conspiracy” every time I hear someone mention Bilderberger… hhmmm, kinda makes all this blogging and “giving a damn” kinda senseless….