Evo Morales, the Bolivian president, talks exclusively to Al Jazeera’s Latin America editor Lucia Newman about his country’s relations with the US and his good friend Hugo Chavez. Added: March 27, 2008
- Bernie Sanders is no Eugene Debs by Howie Hawkins + Will Bernie Sanders Take on Hillary Clinton? by Ralph Nader
- Ukraine Labor Dares Operation Vulture by Michael Hudson
- Michael Hudson: Fast-Track for Whom? + Julian Assange on the #TPP: Secretive Deal Isn’t About Trade, But Corporate Control
- Don’t Enlist, But Don’t Just Take My Word For It by Lo (repost)
- Romero (1989) + Chomsky on Oscar Romero + Massacre during Romero’s funeral (must-see)
- Ellen Brown: Real Wealth – A Future We Can Bank On + Vicki Robin + Donnie Maclurcan + Helena Norberg-Hodge
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 7
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 6
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 5
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 4
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
david llewellyn fost… on Bernie Sanders is no Eugene De… richard on Ukraine Labor Dares Operation… dandelionsalad on Bernie Sanders is no Eugene De… coachdom1 on Bernie Sanders is no Eugene De… Bernie Sanders is no… on Stop Smoking the Democrack by…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- Beyond the Middle East: The Rohingya Genocide May 29, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.