Investment Banker Karl Schwartz lays it out
1. The Caspian Sea Basin (Kazakstan, Turkmenistan etc.) holds between 11 and 12 TRILLION dollars in oil and gas resources
2. There are only three ways to get it out:
– East to China
– West through Iran, Russia, and Turkey to Europe
– South through Afghanistan and Pakistan
3. The Taliban who controlled Afghanistan before 9/11 made pipeline deals with non-US companies and refused to change them to give control of the region’s resources to the US
Note: To everyone who has watched this video “Please Spread the Truth”, add it to your Favorites and share it with your Friends.