Editor, Dandelion Salad
Aug. 11, 2008
What happened to our country when dissidents are being threatened (or their family members) and peaceful protesters are being spied upon? I believe it’s time for Libertarians and Socialists and all in-between to come together to take back OUR country. We have to stop bickering over “politics” and unite.
Look at what we have in common, not the differences. If we keep on looking at the differences, we are providing those in power just what they want. “Divide and conquer” is the rule for those in power, always has been and will be, IF we allow them. It’s up to us to join together on common ground as workers.
A few suggestions to offer:
- Turn off your TV.
- Don’t enlist in the military, if already a soldier, refuse to kill for corporate interests.
- Quit working for corporations. Seriously think about changing jobs/careers.
- Stop buying crap. Get out of debt.
- Grow your own food.
- Form local communities with trusted family/friends/neighbors.
- Vote Third Party, not either of the corporate owned and operated parties of the Dems and Repubs.
- Write to your elected officials. Let them know that you know what’s really going on.
Take a look at some of the posts below. I could go on and on but I have news to post today.
And don’t forget: