This is a link to a 3 minute Radio Roxanne Earth Day 2010 audio post… Please listen, and share it with others. Also below is information about actions to take outside. Given that this is Earth Day, and there are plenty of celebrations everywhere to commemorate the 40th anniversary of this, I’m strongly encouraging taking the sentiment to real world actions and sustaining protection of the earth beyond one day. There’s a forest out there who needs us! The text to my commentary is below…
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership (#TPP) and the Death of the Republic by Ellen Brown + Obama, Corporate “Free Traitors” and You! by Ralph Nader
- Gradual Injustice by David Swanson
- US-backed Criminal Slaughter in Yemen Revealed by Finian Cunningham + Houthi Arms Bonanza Came From Saleh, Not Iran by Gareth Porter
- Exclusive: Utah’s Closing In On the Elimination of Homelessness by Rocket Kirchner
- Noam Chomsky, Paul Jay, Annie Machon and Zain Raza: Whistleblowers, Activism and the Alternative Media
- Secretive #TPP Trade Deal is a Threat to Democracy + Bernie Sanders: No Fast Track for the TPP
- Can the Working Class Still Change the World? by Kyle Brown
- W-Z: Watered Stock to Zero-Sum by Michael Hudson
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
Frank Lambert on The Trans-Pacific Partnership… The Trans-Pacific Pa… on The Trans-Pacific Partnership… raimanet on The Trans-Pacific Partnership… doctom2010 on The Trans-Pacific Partnership… The Trans-Pacific Pa… on Goodbye Privacy, Hello Censors…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- Capitalism, land rights and Aboriginal resistance April 24, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.