RTAmerica | December 28, 2010
America spends as much as every other country combined on their defense, yet the American people continue to suffer without jobs and hope. With Wall Street receiving record bonuses, what can be done? Professor and Economist Michael Hudson says the press and the media are not telling people that there is another alternative, put main street before Wall Street, it seems simple enough.
Michael Hudson: Put main street before Wall Street
- Michael Hudson: World Tired of Paying Bill for US Military (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Michael Hudson: Why Government is More Afraid of Debt than Depression (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Michael Hudson: From WikiLeaks to 21st Century Potato Famines (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Democracy Now! with Michael Hudson: Financial Warfare (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Journalism of Appeasement. Corruption, Smoke and Mirrors by David DeGraw (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)