LeiLani Dowell, Workers World managing editor, speaking at the Workers World Forum Jan. 28, 2011 in New York.
Egyptian masses against the U.S.-backed Mubarak regime
March in Support of Egypt & Tunisia Revolution
TomVeeTV | January 30, 2011
Over a thousand bay area residents march in solidarity with Egypt, Tunisia and the rest of the Arab world.
March in Support of Egypt & Tunisia Revolution (2011)
The Global Revolution Has Arrived
Steeper33 on Jan 30, 2011
“…..once in a generation…we get a chance for freedom…this is our chance..”
“I have for many years lived with the knowledge that we, the masses, the working class, the poor, the white, the black, the brown, the immigrants, the Christians, the Muslims, the atheists, the soldiers/ex-soldiers, the peaceniks, the communists, the anarchists, the students, the people, across the spectrum, we all have a common cause”…. Ken O’Keefe http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/01/…
The Global Revolution Has Arrived (2011)
- Egypt: Cue the Dirty Tricks, False Flags To Discredit Pro-Democracy Movement by Finian Cunningham (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Egypt: Washington Has Finger on the Trigger for More Bloodshed by Finian Cunningham (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Egypt: US-Backed Repression is Insight for American Public by Finian Cunningham (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Roots of the Egyptian Revolutionary Moment (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- The Protest Movement in Egypt: “Dictators” do not Dictate, They Obey Orders by Michel Chossudovsky (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)