Noam Chomsky addresses the ongoing crisis in Gaza followed by a question-and-answer session with the audience. Joining Chomsky is Nancy Murray, the director of education at the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Massachusetts. She is the author of Rights Matter: the Story of the Bill of Rights. Nancy holds a B.Phil. and Ph.D. in modern history from Oxford University. She has experience as a teacher, scholar and social activist in Great Britain, Kenya, and the Middle East as well as the United States, and has written widely on the themes of civil liberties, civil and human rights.
EducateKnowledge on Jul 15, 2013
Noam Chomsky – Gaza in Crisis
- Israeli troops ordered to “cleanse” Gaza (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Noam Chomsky: Freedom of Speech, Info Wars, Class Warfare and Israel (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Breaking the Israel-Palestine Deadlock by Noam Chomsky (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Noam Chomsky: Pressure Points – How can we promote justice in Israel and Palestine? (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Noam Chomsky: Both parties have moved to the right (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)