How wonderful that the Egyptian dictator Mubarak has finally stepped down. But there are considerable uncertainties about when and how a fully functioning democracy that benefits ordinary Egyptians, especially the poorest, will be formed. Restoring the Egyptian economy and ensuring that it benefits not just the existing upper class that supported Mubarak is a key challenge. Economic reforms, however, are hardly mentioned by all those talking so much about the wonderful transformation in Egypt.
- U-V: Usury to Vested Interests by Michael Hudson
- Longing for 1984 with Chris Hedges
- REVOLUTION AND RELIGION: The Fight for Emancipation and the Role of Religion; A Dialogue Between Cornel West and Bob Avakian
- Stop Smoking the Democrack by Cindy Sheehan and David Swanson
- Secret Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (#TPP) – Investment Chapter
- Dorothy Day: Our Problems Stem From Our Acceptance of This Filthy, Rotten System by Richard Sahn
- Michael Hudson: Institutional Discontent
- Noam Chomsky: All Are Trapped By An Institutional Logic That Is Deeply Pathological And That Must Be Cured And Quickly If We Are Not To Put An End To The Human Race
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
david llewellyn fost… on REVOLUTION AND RELIGION: The F… dandelionsalad on Longing for 1984 with Chris… dandelionsalad on Longing for 1984 with Chris… dandelionsalad on Longing for 1984 with Chris… Frank Lambert on Longing for 1984 with Chris…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- Your Money at War Everywhere March 31, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.