How wonderful that the Egyptian dictator Mubarak has finally stepped down. But there are considerable uncertainties about when and how a fully functioning democracy that benefits ordinary Egyptians, especially the poorest, will be formed. Restoring the Egyptian economy and ensuring that it benefits not just the existing upper class that supported Mubarak is a key challenge. Economic reforms, however, are hardly mentioned by all those talking so much about the wonderful transformation in Egypt.
- Rocket Kirchner: 2+2=5 (2013; Full Album)
- Noam Chomsky: State Power Trumps Actual Security Again and Again + Helen Caldicott Nuclear Symposium: The Dynamics of Possible Nuclear Extinction + On The Beach
- Ch. 14: The Transformer: Sabotage for Peace by William T. Hathaway
- War on Whistleblowers (featuring Edward Snowden and David Carr) 2015
- Three Evils of Capitalism
- Aid to Ukraine May End US Empire by Finian Cunningham + Video Reports
- Chris Hedges: War is a Drug
- Rocket Kirchner: My View of Snowden
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- The Arab Intellectual is Resting, Not Dead March 4, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.