Ring of Fire Radio on Apr 29, 2011
Our democracy has been hijacked. Not just by greedy Republicans or by spineless democrats, but by the corporations who are pulling their strings from behind the scenes. And we have a mainstream media system in America that has remained complacent and almost welcoming to these corporate elite who control the country. But all hope is not lost — if we continue to fight, if we continue to expose the truth, then there is a good chance that we can make changes to this corrupt system, and Mike Papantonio recently spoke with author Chris Hedges about some of the problems facing our democratic system.
Papantonio Interviews Chris Hedges on The State of the World
Papantonio: Are We Human, Or Are We Dancers?
Ring of Fire Radio on Apr 25, 2011
Chris Hedges spent two decades as a foreign reporter covering wars in Latin America, Africa, Europe and the Middle East. His latest books are Death of the Liberal Class, and The World as It Is: Dispatches on the Myth of Human Progress.
- The Corporate State Wins Again by Chris Hedges (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Chris Hedges: That’s how imperial powers always die (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Chris Hedges: It’s Over, They Won (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Chris Hedges: The Cannibalization of the State (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Chris Hedges: It’s what the god of the market demands (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Chris Hedges: Our Liberal Class failed us (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)