OccupyLAMedia on Nov 8, 2011
Ellen Brown is an attorney and president of the Public Banking Institute, http://PublicBankingInstitute.org. In Web of Debt, her latest of eleven books, she shows how a private cartel has usurped the power to create money from the people themselves, and how we the people can get it back. Her websites are http://webofdebt.com and http://ellenbrown.com.
- Ellen Brown: The parasites have run out of their food source (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Ellen Brown: How the silent liquidity squeeze keeps jobs from being created (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Michael Hudson on Fixing the Economy: Reverse the Inequality (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- The Story of Broke (2011) (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Max Keiser: Greece run by financial terrorists + Satyajit Das: Global economic chaos + James Howard Kunstler: The Political Awakening (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Sheared by the Shorts: How Speculators Fleece Investors by Ellen Brown + Finance Capital vs. Public Banking (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)