Ralph Nader, consumer advocate, former presidential candidate and author talks to CBSNews.com senior political reporter, Brian Montopoli about Obama, the Occupy movement and corporatism in America.
- Sensationalist Media Miss the Mark by Ralph Nader (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Nader: Getting Steamed to Overcome Corporatism + Ralph Nader VS James Fly: Future of Military Force in International Peace and Security (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- CEOs Contemplate the Occupy Movement by Ralph Nader (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Minimum Wage: Catching up with 1968 by Ralph Nader (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Ralph Nader: Who Runs The World? (1998) (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
Filed under: Corporations Really Suck, Dandelion Salad Posts News Politics and-or Videos 2, Elections, Independents or Third Party, Labor, Nader-Ralph, Politics Tagged: | 2012 Election, Activism - Protests - Boycotts, inequality, Inequality on Dandelion Salad, Occupy Wall Street on Dandelion Salad, Ralph Nader, Rocky Anderson