With the emergence of China as the world’s second-largest economy and its concomitant renewal of (comparatively minor) territorial claims in the East China Sea and South China Sea, the stage is set for a U.S.-Chinese confrontation of a nature and on a scale not seen since before the Sino-Soviet split of 1960.
Follow Dandelion SaladDon't miss a new post: Subscribe Via Email
- Abby Martin Interviews Ecuador’s President Rafael Correa
- The DNC Protests You Didn’t See on TV
- Chris Hedges: Sanders Gave Up His Historical Moment + No More War Protesters Disrupt Panetta’s Speech + Jill Stein at Socialist Convergence
- Peter Schweizer: Clinton Cash Documentary–A History of Corruption
- Abby Martin Talks About Her Arrest at DNC
- Rev. Chris Hedges: We Do Not Live In A Functioning Democracy + Jill Stein’s Speech
- Rev. Chris Hedges: Take Down This Discredited System! + Bernie Booed + Thousands Protesting at DNC
- Abby Martin: Bringing Corporations to Justice
- Hillary Clinton: A Threat to All Humanity
- Chris Hedges and Richard Wolff: Capitalism in Crisis
Abby Martin Intervie… on Chevron’s “Crude… Abby Martin Intervie… on Crude (2009) Abby Martin Intervie… on World’s Largest Environm… Abby Martin Intervie… on Chevron Runs from Judgment in… Abby Martin Intervie… on In The Panama Capers We Trust…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.