With the emergence of China as the world’s second-largest economy and its concomitant renewal of (comparatively minor) territorial claims in the East China Sea and South China Sea, the stage is set for a U.S.-Chinese confrontation of a nature and on a scale not seen since before the Sino-Soviet split of 1960.
- Chris Hedges: The Enemy is Corporate Power, Part 2
- Chris Hedges: Liberals are a Dead Force, Part 1
- Noam Chomsky: The US Empire: “We Own The World”
- Untold Truths About the American Revolution by Howard Zinn (2009)
- Put Away The Flags by Howard Zinn
- A Revolutionary Pope Calls for Rethinking the Outdated Criteria That Rule the World by Ellen Brown
- Chris Hedges and David Swanson: Cold War Redux + Hedges on ISIS + Hedges: A Time For Rebellion?
- Resisting Financial Conquest by Michael Hudson + US Hedge Funds Get Bailed Out if Greeks Pass Bailout Referendum
- Capitalism Kills by William T. Hathaway
- Setting the Record Straight About the Apostle Paul by Rocket Kirchner
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- The National Military Strategy: Dishonest Platitudes July 7, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.