With the emergence of China as the world’s second-largest economy and its concomitant renewal of (comparatively minor) territorial claims in the East China Sea and South China Sea, the stage is set for a U.S.-Chinese confrontation of a nature and on a scale not seen since before the Sino-Soviet split of 1960.
Subscribe Via Email
- Hurricane Katrina: Lessons Not Learned by Walter Brasch
- Michael Hudson: Corporate Buybacks Behind the Market Crash
- Chris Hedges: State Violence and Counter Violence
- Welcome to the World of Extreme and Destructive Global Dependencies by Ralph Nader (#TPP)
- Radical Peace: People Refusing War, Ch. 15: Coming Home by William T. Hathaway
- “The Development of Full Artificial Intelligence Could Spell The End of The Human Race” by Ralph Nader
- WikiLeaks: The US Strategy to Create a New Global Legal and Economic System: #TPP, #TTIP, #TISA (John Pilger, Julian Assange)
- Trumping the Federal Debt Without Playing the Default Card by Ellen Brown
- Larry Hamm: The Long Distance Revolutionary, interviewed by Chris Hedges
- “To Leave Error Unrefuted is to Encourage Intellectual Immorality”: A Critique by Fazal Rahman, Ph.D.
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- Will Novorossiya Vote to join Russia in Autumn? August 27, 2015
- Varieties of Violence August 27, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.