With the emergence of China as the world’s second-largest economy and its concomitant renewal of (comparatively minor) territorial claims in the East China Sea and South China Sea, the stage is set for a U.S.-Chinese confrontation of a nature and on a scale not seen since before the Sino-Soviet split of 1960.
Follow Dandelion SaladDon't miss a new post: Subscribe Via Email
- The Punk Patriot: What if Trump Wins? + Transcript
- Abby Martin: How Palestine Became Colonized
- How We Could End the Permanent War State by Gareth Porter (#NoWar2016)
- US Prisoners Strike To End Prison Slavery by Mattie Boyd
- How to Counter Military Recruitment by Pat Elder (#NoWar2016)
- Ralph Nader Interviews Jill Stein: We Need To Cut The Military Budget By 50% + Transcript
- Guillaume Long, Minister of Foreign Affairs Ecuador: We Claim the Supremacy of Human Beings Over Capital
- Chris Hedges and Miko Peled: Boycott Israel
- Chris Hedges: Corporations Have Seized All Levers of Power + Rap News Special
- Resist Lesser Evilism
dandelionsalad on How We Could End the Permanent… dandelionsalad on How We Could End the Permanent… dandelionsalad on How We Could End the Permanent… johnspritzler on How We Could End the Permanent… dandelionsalad on How We Could End the Permanent…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.