Sometimes we human beings just have to sit down now and then and take stock. Gratefulness is not only good for reflection, but it is also very healthy for the soul. Continue reading
Follow Dandelion SaladDon't miss a new post: Subscribe Via Email
- Guillaume Long, Minister of Foreign Affairs Ecuador: We Claim the Supremacy of Human Beings Over Capital
- Chris Hedges and Miko Peled: Boycott Israel
- Chris Hedges: Corporations Have Seized All Levers of Power + Rap News Special
- Resist Lesser Evilism
- Evo Morales: Eradicate Imperialism and Capitalism (United Nations Speech 9.21.16)
- Transformation by Gaither Stewart
- “Progressive”: Does its Meaning Depend on Whatever the Clintons Think is “Progress”? by Rob Hager
- Chris Hedges: To Stop Terrorism, End U.S. Occupation of the Middle East
- Ralph Nader on Two-Party Tyranny, Trump Cheating, Bernie Sanders, and Corporations Kill
- Chris Hedges: Refugee Trafficking is Big Business for ISIS
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.