- Don’t Enlist, But Don’t Just Take My Word For It by Lo (repost)
- Romero (1989) + Chomsky on Oscar Romero + Massacre during Romero’s funeral (must-see)
- Ellen Brown: Real Wealth – A Future We Can Bank On + Vicki Robin + Donnie Maclurcan + Helena Norberg-Hodge
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 7
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 6
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 5
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 4
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 3
- Everyone Has to Practice Nonviolence. Now. by Rev. John Dear
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 2
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
donwreford on Don’t Enlist, But Don’t Just T… dandelionsalad on Don’t Enlist, But Don’t Just T… david llewellyn fost… on Romero (1989) + Chomsky on Osc… raimanet on Don’t Enlist, But Don’t Just T… donwreford on Don’t Enlist, But Don’t Just T…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- Wahhabis Go Nuclear — Literally May 26, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.
Daily Archives: January 7, 2013
Corporate Culture and Global Empire: Food Crisis, Land Grabs, Poverty, Slums, Environmental Devastation and Resistance by Andrew Gavin Marshall
Corporate power is immense. The world’s largest corporation is Royal Dutch Shell, surpassed in wealth only by the 24 largest countries on earth. Of the 150 largest economic entities in the world, 58% are corporations. Corporations are institutionally totalitarian, the result of power’s resistance to the democratic revolution, which was begrudgingly accepted in the political sphere, but denied the economic sphere, and thus was denied a truly democratic society. Continue reading
What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare.
–William Henry Davies
Each year that passes I become more despairing over the lack of action to contain climate change, a despair echoed by George Monbiot. This last year both the Earth Summit in June and the Doha Climate Change meeting in November were notable only for the reluctance yet again of those in power to take any real action. Continue reading