with Noam Chomsky
videonation – May 6, 2013
Post-9/11 repression pales in comparison to what Americans have had in the past, and we have more ways to make a change than people used to have. So why aren’t we doing anything with them?
“I’ve never seen such fear and anger in the country before,” Noam Chomsky says in this video. “On the other hand, the opportunities are greater than before. There’s much more freedom.”
- Noam Chomsky: Can Civilisation Survive Really Existing Capitalism? (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Noam Chomsky: Authentic Democracy Is Being Dismantled (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Noam Chomsky: Against Privatisation at Sussex (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Noam Chomsky: The Gospels Are Radical Pacifist Documents (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Noam Chomsky: We Have Huge Institutions Devoted To Making People Stupid (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Noam Chomsky: Obama Murders On Executive Whim | Dandelion Salad
Pingback: Noam Chomsky: Drones Are Murder Without Trial + We Live In A Plutocracy | Dandelion Salad
Thanks Lo, nice cameo.
Enriches our cultural perspective, changing social context and emergent historical consciousness.
Glad you enjoyed it, David.