RT America on Dec 28, 2015
The US presidential elections are just around the corner, the great fight for the seat of power. However, while Democrats and Republicans are all over the mainstream media, there are still those candidates who are forced out of the debate. The so-called “third parties” – what do they have to propose for the American people? Why is their agenda so scary for the Dems and GOPs that they try hard not to let their voice be heard? Today, we ask the US presidential candidate from the Green Party. Jill Stein is on Sophie&Co.
Updated: Dec. 28, 2015
Green Party Candidate Jill Stein on Bernie, Hillary & a “Green New Deal” (Interview w/ Cenk Uygur)
TYT Interviews on Dec 21, 2015
The Green Party’s Dr. Jill Stein is serious about running for president, and taking on the system that drives up student loan debt and healthcare costs, cuts taxes for the rich, promotes endless war while flooding weapons across the Middle East, and bails out the criminals on Wall Street while channeling young African-American males into the school-to-prison pipeline.
In this wide-ranging interview with The Young Turks’ Cenk Uygur, Stein also shares:
– Her plan to drive young people to the polls by promising to eliminate student debt
– Why, as much as she admires Bernie Sanders, the Democratic machine will never let him win
– Her strategy for dealing with ISIS
– The lessons of the Obama presidency
– Her position on Black Lives Matter
– Why no one else will deal with the urgency of the climate crisis
– How her plan for a Green New Deal can turn back the tide against climate change while providing jobs and promoting a thriving economy
For more information about the Jill Stein candidacy, visit http://www.jill2016.com/
from the archives: