The U.S. government is toying with a war with nuclear Russia while already waging wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, having done severe damage to Libya, Yemen, Pakistan, and Somalia. Military spending is climbing ever higher. Presidential war powers are ever more extreme. The proliferation of nuclear technology is combining with the ease and secrecy of drone wars to raise the risk of a Dr. Strangelove finish to the human species. And, let’s face it, you had more time to give a damn when the president was a Republican.
- Michael Hudson: Fast-Track for Whom? + Julian Assange on the #TPP: Secretive Deal Isn’t About Trade, But Corporate Control
- Don’t Enlist, But Don’t Just Take My Word For It by Lo (repost)
- Romero (1989) + Chomsky on Oscar Romero + Massacre during Romero’s funeral (must-see)
- Ellen Brown: Real Wealth – A Future We Can Bank On + Vicki Robin + Donnie Maclurcan + Helena Norberg-Hodge
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 7
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 6
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 5
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 4
- Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges: They Know Everything About You, Part 3
- Everyone Has to Practice Nonviolence. Now. by Rev. John Dear
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
david llewellyn fost… on Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges… david llewellyn fost… on Michael Hudson: Fast-Track for… dandelionsalad on Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges… Jerry "Peacemaker" on Robert Scheer and Chris Hedges… david llewellyn fost… on Michael Hudson: Fast-Track for…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.