On July 11, 2008, Douglas Bullock, then a resident of N7523 Summit Rd, in Plymouth, WI, wrote a check for $2.31 to new Political Action Committee (PAC) in Wisconsin. This was the opening contribution to the Koch Industries Inc. PAC, a political force that would, in two short years help turn the political landscape of the state upside down. Nationally, the Koch Brothers are known as the funders of the Tea Party movement and in Wisconsin as the patrons of the successful campaign of current Governor Scott Walker. However, their political agenda is far grander than just one candidate or even one political “movement.” The Koch’s are capitalist entrepreneurs on a grand scale and as such are intent on crafting a political environment that best suits their economic designs. In other words, they mean to re-shape the world into their own image one politician, one community and one Statehouse at a time.
- Dorothy Day: Our Problems Stem From Our Acceptance of This Filthy, Rotten System by Richard Sahn
- Michael Hudson: Institutional Discontent
- Noam Chomsky: All Are Trapped By An Institutional Logic That Is Deeply Pathological And That Must Be Cured And Quickly If We Are Not To Put An End To The Human Race
- T is for Trickle-Down by Michael Hudson
- New Age Christianity: The Crossless Gospel of Deception by Rocket Kirchner
- The Real Story Behind the Republicans’ Iran Letter by Gareth Porter + Larry Wilkerson: Open Letter to Ayatollah From the Republicans
- Michael Hudson: QE Intentions All Too Obvious + Kleptocrats who run Ukraine economy will grab IMF cash & run
- A Corporate Whore of Congress by Ed Ciaccio
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
dandelionsalad on New Open Forum on Dandelion… pchabanowich on New Open Forum on Dandelion… raimanet on Dorothy Day: Our Problems Stem… rocketkirchner on New Age Christianity: The Cros… dandelionsalad on Michael Hudson: Institutional…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- Netanyahu the Mythbuster: ‘Special Relationship’ No More March 27, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.