On July 11, 2008, Douglas Bullock, then a resident of N7523 Summit Rd, in Plymouth, WI, wrote a check for $2.31 to new Political Action Committee (PAC) in Wisconsin. This was the opening contribution to the Koch Industries Inc. PAC, a political force that would, in two short years help turn the political landscape of the state upside down. Nationally, the Koch Brothers are known as the funders of the Tea Party movement and in Wisconsin as the patrons of the successful campaign of current Governor Scott Walker. However, their political agenda is far grander than just one candidate or even one political “movement.” The Koch’s are capitalist entrepreneurs on a grand scale and as such are intent on crafting a political environment that best suits their economic designs. In other words, they mean to re-shape the world into their own image one politician, one community and one Statehouse at a time.
- Capitalism Kills by William T. Hathaway
- Setting the Record Straight About the Apostle Paul by Rocket Kirchner
- “King Obama,” his Royal Court, and the #TPP by Ralph Nader + Did Anti-Fast Track Senators Miss an Opportunity to Slow Down TPP?
- Ellen Brown: Obama’s Secret Trade Deal Serves Corporations and Banks (#TPP)
- Pope Francis’ Ecological Masterpiece by Rocket Kirchner
- The Alice in Wonderland World of Fast-tracked Secret Trade Agreements by Ellen Brown + Action Alerts (#TPP #TISA)
- Joe Hill Was Right. Don’t Just Mourn. Organize! by Rev. John Dear
- Sneak Attack on Net Neutrality Picks Up Steam in the House (Action Alert)
- Michael Hudson: Should The Federal Reserve Taper QE, If Banks Get Most of the Benefits?
- The Anglo-American Insanity by Finian Cunningham
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
dandelionsalad on Setting the Record Straight Ab… David Llewellyn Fost… on Setting the Record Straight Ab… doctom2010 on Capitalism Kills by William T.… Frank Lambert on Setting the Record Straight Ab… Capitalism Kills by… on Jump Out of the Pot! Capitalis…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- Puerto Rico governor declares debts “not payable” June 30, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.