Since the North Atlantic Treaty Organization adopted its first Strategic Concept for the 21st century a year ago this month in Portugal, and in the process all but formalized the bloc as a global military intervention force, discussion has been rife concerning a collective partnership with the 54-nation African Union, a “mini-NATO” in the Persian Gulf and another in the Arctic Ocean and the Baltic Sea, the culmination of the transformation of the Mediterranean into a NATO sea and the effective “NATOization” of the ten-nation Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). [1-5]
Subscribe Via Email
- Chris Hedges: The Revolutionary, Caged
- The Spiritual Crisis In the Industrial Wine Industry by Shepherd Bliss
- Immigrants for Sale
- Seven Ways Racism Is Built Into the System by David Swanson
- Hurricane Katrina: Lessons Not Learned by Walter Brasch
- Michael Hudson: Corporate Buybacks Behind the Market Crash
- Chris Hedges: State Violence and Counter Violence
- Welcome to the World of Extreme and Destructive Global Dependencies by Ralph Nader (#TPP)
- Radical Peace: People Refusing War, Ch. 15: Coming Home by William T. Hathaway
- “The Development of Full Artificial Intelligence Could Spell The End of The Human Race” by Ralph Nader
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- New York Times paints Obama as “champion” of working people September 2, 2015
- Public Law 86-90| Why the Vietnam War was the Litmus Test for Donbas September 2, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.