Since the North Atlantic Treaty Organization adopted its first Strategic Concept for the 21st century a year ago this month in Portugal, and in the process all but formalized the bloc as a global military intervention force, discussion has been rife concerning a collective partnership with the 54-nation African Union, a “mini-NATO” in the Persian Gulf and another in the Arctic Ocean and the Baltic Sea, the culmination of the transformation of the Mediterranean into a NATO sea and the effective “NATOization” of the ten-nation Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). [1-5]
- Secretive #TPP Trade Deal is a Threat to Democracy + Bernie Sanders: No Fast Track for the TPP
- Can the Working Class Still Change the World? by Kyle Brown
- W-Z: Watered Stock to Zero-Sum by Michael Hudson
- The Stimulator: Solidarity Means Tabarnak! Quebec Students Strike Against Capitalism
- Jump Out of the Pot! Capitalism Can’t Be Fixed From the Inside by William T. Hathaway
- Chris Hedges: US Specializes in Illegal War + US-Saudis Terrorise Yemen to ‘Cry Uncle’ by Finian Cunningham
- How America Became an Oligarchy by Ellen Brown
- Where Are The Stats Pages on wordpress.com Blogs? by Lo
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Save the Internet
Follow Dandelion Salad
david llewellyn fost… on Can the Working Class Still Ch… david llewellyn fost… on Multidimensional and Complex N… raimanet on Secretive #TPP Trade Deal is a… patricknelson750 on Secretive #TPP Trade Deal is a… dandelionsalad on Secretive #TPP Trade Deal is a…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.