COMING HOME: E.F. Schumacher and the Reinvention of the Local Economy, is a new 37 minute film that tells the story of a series of revolutionary innovations by the community of Great Barrington, MA to address, at the local level, some of the economic challenges of our nation’s current hard times.
- Untold Truths About the American Revolution by Howard Zinn (2009)
- Put Away The Flags by Howard Zinn
- A Revolutionary Pope Calls for Rethinking the Outdated Criteria That Rule the World by Ellen Brown
- Chris Hedges and David Swanson: Cold War Redux + Hedges on ISIS + Hedges: A Time For Rebellion?
- Resisting Financial Conquest by Michael Hudson + US Hedge Funds Get Bailed Out if Greeks Pass Bailout Referendum
- Capitalism Kills by William T. Hathaway
- Setting the Record Straight About the Apostle Paul by Rocket Kirchner
- “King Obama,” his Royal Court, and the #TPP by Ralph Nader + Did Anti-Fast Track Senators Miss an Opportunity to Slow Down TPP?
- Ellen Brown: Obama’s Secret Trade Deal Serves Corporations and Banks (#TPP)
- Pope Francis’ Ecological Masterpiece by Rocket Kirchner
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
donwreford on Untold Truths About the Americ… dandelionsalad on A Revolutionary Pope Calls for… David Llewellyn Fost… on A Revolutionary Pope Calls for… Frank Lambert on A Revolutionary Pope Calls for… rocketkirchner on Setting the Record Straight Ab…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- Are we the fascists now? July 5, 2015
- Behind the Greek Crisis July 5, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.