“Now we can sense the sweet scent and the soulful breeze of the spring, a spring that has just begun and doesn’t belong to a specific race, ethnicity, nation or region, a spring that will soon reach all territories in Asia, Europe, Africa and the US.” This cloud of words, this gentle precipitation, came from the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad when addressing the 67th session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York on the 26th September 2012. The truth of these words by Ahmadinejad had, once again, penetrated my waking consciousness in stark contrast, and simultaneously, of another cloud, an Israeli thunder cloud, that rains down death and destruction upon the innocent, seldom a militant, in the open air prison that is Gaza today.
- A Revolutionary Pope Calls for Rethinking the Outdated Criteria That Rule the World by Ellen Brown
- Chris Hedges and David Swanson: Cold War Redux + Hedges on ISIS + Hedges: A Time For Rebellion?
- Resisting Financial Conquest by Michael Hudson + US Hedge Funds Get Bailed Out if Greeks Pass Bailout Referendum
- Capitalism Kills by William T. Hathaway
- Setting the Record Straight About the Apostle Paul by Rocket Kirchner
- “King Obama,” his Royal Court, and the #TPP by Ralph Nader + Did Anti-Fast Track Senators Miss an Opportunity to Slow Down TPP?
- Ellen Brown: Obama’s Secret Trade Deal Serves Corporations and Banks (#TPP)
- Pope Francis’ Ecological Masterpiece by Rocket Kirchner
- The Alice in Wonderland World of Fast-tracked Secret Trade Agreements by Ellen Brown + Action Alerts (#TPP #TISA)
- Joe Hill Was Right. Don’t Just Mourn. Organize! by Rev. John Dear
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
dolphin on Setting the Record Straight Ab… JoAnn Chateau on A Revolutionary Pope Calls for… David Llewellyn Fost… on A Revolutionary Pope Calls for… doctom2010 on A Revolutionary Pope Calls for… A Revolutionary Pope… on Noam Chomsky on Pope Francis…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- Going Off-Script in St. Petersburg July 4, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.