Tuck away the many horror stories of the wrong limbs being amputated, things being left in surgery patients, terrible infections picked up in hospitals and totally wrong diagnoses. More relevant is a bureaucratic hospitalization horror that far too few Americans covered by Medicare are aware of.
Follow Dandelion SaladDon't miss a new post: Subscribe Via Email
- The Brief Origins of May Day by Eric Chase
- Noam Chomsky and Yanis Varoufakis: The Neoliberalism Assault on the World
- Lenin: The Working Class as the Vanguard Fighter for Social Democracy by Gaither Stewart
- Bernie Sanders Supports Obama’s Kill List, “ISIS Has Got To Be Destroyed”
- Welcome to Palestine 2017 — A legal Imperative by Clive Hambidge
- Chris Hedges and Tim DeChristopher: Coping with the Reality of Climate Change Destruction
- David Swanson and John Dear on Catholic Church Rejecting “Just War” Theory
- We Are So Poor Because They Are So Rich by Dariel Garner
- Breaking Through Power: Historic Civil Mobilization Now by Ralph Nader
- Translating the Bern Internationally by Todd Chretien
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.