Tuck away the many horror stories of the wrong limbs being amputated, things being left in surgery patients, terrible infections picked up in hospitals and totally wrong diagnoses. More relevant is a bureaucratic hospitalization horror that far too few Americans covered by Medicare are aware of.
- Invest in Activism, Not Bernie Sanders by David Swanson + The Problem with Bernie Sanders by Ashley Smith
- The Brief Origins of May Day by Eric Chase
- William Shakespeare VS The United States Government by Rocket Kirchner
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership (#TPP) and the Death of the Republic by Ellen Brown + Obama, Corporate “Free Traitors” and You! by Ralph Nader
- Gradual Injustice by David Swanson
- US-backed Criminal Slaughter in Yemen Revealed by Finian Cunningham + Houthi Arms Bonanza Came From Saleh, Not Iran by Gareth Porter
- Exclusive: Utah’s Closing In On the Elimination of Homelessness by Rocket Kirchner
- Noam Chomsky, Paul Jay, Annie Machon and Zain Raza: Whistleblowers, Activism and the Alternative Media
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
Jerry "Peacemaker" on Invest in Activism, Not Bernie… Frank Lambert on The Brief Origins of May Day b… david llewellyn fost… on The Brief Origins of May Day b… Invest in Activism,… on The Dynastic Hillary Bandwagon… Invest in Activism,… on The Socialist Alternative to a…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- The 23 Count Indictment of the TPP May 6, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.