Remember when coups and assassinations were secretive, when presidents were obliged to go to Congress and tell lies and ask permission for wars, when torture, spying, and lawless imprisonment were illicit, when re-writing laws with signing statements and shutting down legal cases by yelling “state secrets!” was abusive, and when the idea of a president going through a list of men, women, and children on Tuesdays to pick whom to have murdered would have been deemed an outrage?
Follow Dandelion SaladDon't miss a new post: Subscribe Via Email
- Chris Hedges and Miko Peled: Boycott Israel
- Chris Hedges: Corporations Have Seized All Levers of Power + Rap News Special
- Resist Lesser Evilism
- Evo Morales: Eradicate Imperialism and Capitalism (United Nations Speech 9.21.16)
- Transformation by Gaither Stewart
- “Progressive”: Does its Meaning Depend on Whatever the Clintons Think is “Progress”? by Rob Hager
- Chris Hedges: To Stop Terrorism, End U.S. Occupation of the Middle East
- Ralph Nader on Two-Party Tyranny, Trump Cheating, Bernie Sanders, and Corporations Kill
- Chris Hedges: Refugee Trafficking is Big Business for ISIS
- What Will A Socialist Society Be Like? by Jessica Hansen-Weaver
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.