I have been involved with left-wing politics in one guise or another pretty much my entire life and I have to admit to getting an awful lot of stuff wrong, largely because rather than thinking things through properly for myself, I listened to the ‘authority’, to those who allegedly know best.
Follow Dandelion SaladDon't miss a new post: Subscribe Via Email
- Stephen Fry has an Argument with God by Rocket Kirchner
- Abby Martin: Chevron vs. The Amazon – The Environmental Trial of the Century, Part 2
- Chris Hedges: The Destructive Ideology of Capitalism
- Hillary The Hawk and Wall Street Promoter by Ralph Nader
- Ralph Nader: Dispelling the Myth of the 2000 Election (repost)
- Ralph Nader: The Road to Corporate Fascism (must-see)
- Jill Stein and Ajamu Baraka: CNN Town Hall
- John Pilger: Obama Is A Corporate Marketing Creation + Transcript
- Milwaukee Community in Rebellion After Cops Gun Down Youth + Why Milwaukee Erupted
- Abby Martin: Chevron vs. The Amazon – Inside the Killzone, Part 1
rocketkirchner on Stephen Fry has an Argument wi… rocketkirchner on Stephen Fry has an Argument wi… Matt on Stephen Fry has an Argument wi… David Llewellyn Fost… on Chris Hedges: The Destructive… Rocket Kirchner on Stephen Fry has an Argument wi…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.