I have been involved with left-wing politics in one guise or another pretty much my entire life and I have to admit to getting an awful lot of stuff wrong, largely because rather than thinking things through properly for myself, I listened to the ‘authority’, to those who allegedly know best.
Subscribe Via Email
- #TPP Deal Reached: 12 Countries Strike Pacific Rim Trade Accord
- Abby Martin: Inside Saudi Arabia: Butchery, Slavery and History of Revolt
- Monsanto and its Promoters vs. Freedom of Information by Ralph Nader
- The Nader Challenge and What It Means Today by Todd Chretien
- Chris Hedges and Sabah Alnasseri: ISIS, The New Israel + Hedges: Europe’s Refugees and American Elections
- Corbyn’s Jobs For The Boys by William Bowles
- Bernie Sanders Has a Foreign Policy Now by David Swanson + Ralph Nader on Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders
- Abby Martin and Chris Hedges: War, Propaganda and the Enemy Within
- Pope Francis’ Address to the UN General Assembly + Transcript
- Chris Hedges: Pope Francis and Bernie Sanders on Imperialism and Capitalism
Don Wreford on #TPP Deal Reached: 12 Countrie… dandelionsalad on #TPP Deal Reached: 12 Countrie… dandelionsalad on #TPP Deal Reached: 12 Countrie… Virginia Simson on #TPP Deal Reached: 12 Countrie… #TPP Deal Reached: 1… on The Trans-Pacific Partnership…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- Did Obama Bomb Doctors Without Borders For Opposing TPP? October 6, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.