by R J Shulman
Robert’s blog post
The Post Times Sun Dispatch
Sept 8, 2008
NEW YORK (PTSD News) – To calm fears that he will not ask softball questions of vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin on her first interview since being selected to run with John McCain, ABC’s Charles Gibson has released the questions that he will ask the Alaska Governor. “There have been rumors on the internet,” Gibson told the Post Times Sun Dispatch, “that in order to land this first interview with Sarah Palin, that I had to agree to ask softball questions. Nothing could be further from the truth. Miss Sarah will be asked the same tough, non-biased questions I would be asking any candidate regardless of whether or not they were the first woman to be nominated for Vice President by the Republican Party and regardless of whether or not I got a late night call from Dick Cheney.”
The following is a sample of the hard-hitting questions Gibson will ask Governor Palin:
1. What shade of lipstick is best for hockey moms?
2. When do you think the American people will realize you have more administrative experience than Obama and Biden combined?
3. How hard is it going to be to convince the American people that they don’t want a Muslim President like Barack Obama?
4. How dangerous would it be for America and especially little children if a former community organizer becomes President?
5. Just how long have you known that Michelle Obama hates America?
6. Do you think the terrorists will hit us again and hit hard if we elect a Democrat President?
7. Just how many of our children will be turned gay if Obama is elected?
8. Just how was it revealed to you by God that he chose you to be one tired old heartbeat away from being leader of the free world?
9. When Judgment day arrives, will I be left behind?
10. And finally, when you are in the White House, just what will you do to Maryline Blackburn who beat you to take the Miss Alaska crown in 1984?
Gibson will conduct the interview this week with Palin in Alaska. ABC News spokesman Jeffery Schneider said he did not believe Gibson’s announced questions were the key to securing the interview. “She is not scared to answer questions,” said Rick Davis, McCain campaign manager, “not even from a hard-line liberal reporter such as Charles Gibson.”
No Wolf Whistles for Sarah Palin’s Compassion by Walter Brasch
From “Dominion” to Domination: The Duplicity and Complicity of Matthew Scully
God Does Love the Republicans By Steven Jonas + Bible Thumper
The Daily Show: Sarah Palin Gender Card
Palin, a bold move or reckless choice? + Palin blackens Russia’s name