The world today is in the midst of the most monumental social, political and economic upheavals in human history – a state of continual protests, uprisings and what may be considered inevitable revolution on a global scale. Power that had been centralized for roughly 500 years among the Atlantic powers of Western Europe and North America is rapidly shifting to include the rise of the East, as China, India and others operating within established, institutional frameworks of power get wooed by the former Western imperial managers to become colluders in empire, instead of competition.
Follow Dandelion SaladDon't miss a new post: Subscribe Via Email
- Top 12 Reasons the Good War was Bad – Hiroshima in Context by David Swanson
- Abby Martin: 100 Years of US Troops as Lab Rats
- Exiled on Main Street: Urban Utopian Insurrection by Mark Mason and Susan Cain
- The Gospel Of Mark VS The Imperial Mindset by Rocket Kirchner
- Michael Parenti: The 1% Pathology and the Myth of Capitalism
- The Molotov: Dum Dum (Me Down) XXX
- What the Hell, It’s All Out in the Open Anyway by Daniel N. White
- Noam Chomsky: Climate Change and Nuclear Proliferation Pose the Worst Threat Ever Faced by Humans
- From Cover to Cover The Bible is Anti-Empire by Rocket Kirchner
- Lenin on State and Revolution by Gaither Stewart, Part 5
Susan Cain on Exiled on Main Street: Urban U… Susan Cain on Exiled on Main Street: Urban U… dandelionsalad on Abby Martin: 100 Years of US T… dandelionsalad on Exiled on Main Street: Urban U… dandelionsalad on Top 12 Reasons the Good War wa…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.