The world today is in the midst of the most monumental social, political and economic upheavals in human history – a state of continual protests, uprisings and what may be considered inevitable revolution on a global scale. Power that had been centralized for roughly 500 years among the Atlantic powers of Western Europe and North America is rapidly shifting to include the rise of the East, as China, India and others operating within established, institutional frameworks of power get wooed by the former Western imperial managers to become colluders in empire, instead of competition.
Follow Dandelion SaladDon't miss a new post: Subscribe Via Email
- My New CD’s Proceeds Going To Families Of Children With Cancer by Rocket Kirchner
- Ellen Brown: Breaking Through the Money Power
- The Punk Patriot: What if Trump Wins? + Transcript
- Abby Martin: How Palestine Became Colonized
- How We Could End the Permanent War State by Gareth Porter (#NoWar2016)
- US Prisoners Strike To End Prison Slavery by Mattie Boyd
- How to Counter Military Recruitment by Pat Elder (#NoWar2016)
- Ralph Nader Interviews Jill Stein: We Need To Cut The Military Budget By 50% + Transcript
- Guillaume Long, Minister of Foreign Affairs Ecuador: We Claim the Supremacy of Human Beings Over Capital
- Chris Hedges and Miko Peled: Boycott Israel
unriggingamerica on Welcome to Your Delusional Dem… dandelionsalad on The Punk Patriot: What if Trum… peskyvera on The Punk Patriot: What if Trum… Rocket Kirchner on My New CD’s Proceeds Goi… dandelionsalad on My New CD’s Proceeds Goi…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.