The world today is in the midst of the most monumental social, political and economic upheavals in human history – a state of continual protests, uprisings and what may be considered inevitable revolution on a global scale. Power that had been centralized for roughly 500 years among the Atlantic powers of Western Europe and North America is rapidly shifting to include the rise of the East, as China, India and others operating within established, institutional frameworks of power get wooed by the former Western imperial managers to become colluders in empire, instead of competition.
Follow Dandelion SaladDon't miss a new post: Subscribe Via Email
- Chris Hedges and Richard Wolff: Capitalism in Crisis
- Michael Hudson: Trump Policy Will Unravel Traditional Neocons
- Dear Pres. Obama: Domestic Catastrophic Risk Demands Action by Ralph Nader
- The Gospel of John Annihilates Religious Legalism by Rocket Kirchner
- Top 10 Reasons Why It’s Just Fine for U.S. to Blow Up Children by David Swanson
- Prophets of Rage: Tom Morello, Chuck D: “End Poverty” March Against Trump At RNC + CODEPINK Protesting with Tennis Balls
- Sweden’s Unfounded Russophobia by Siv O’Neall
- Cornel West: Hillary Clinton is a Militarist and a Neoliberal Disaster
- The Argument For Impeaching James Comey by Rob Hager
- Michael Hudson: US-NATO Border Confrontation with Russia Risks Nuclear War
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.