The world today is in the midst of the most monumental social, political and economic upheavals in human history – a state of continual protests, uprisings and what may be considered inevitable revolution on a global scale. Power that had been centralized for roughly 500 years among the Atlantic powers of Western Europe and North America is rapidly shifting to include the rise of the East, as China, India and others operating within established, institutional frameworks of power get wooed by the former Western imperial managers to become colluders in empire, instead of competition.
- Chris Hedges: Boycott Israel’s “Apartheid” State
- The Greek Coup: Liquidity as a Weapon of Coercion by Ellen Brown + Greece is Not the Major Problem – Europe is by Siv O’Neall
- Cornel West and Richard Wolff: Marxism, Capitalism and Wage Slavery
- Richard D. Wolff: I’m Becoming a Fan of Pope Francis: “Capitalism Runs Counter to the Plan of Jesus” + What is Community Wealth Building?
- Andrew Gavin Marshall: Who Rules Europe?
- Richard Wolff: Is China’s Bubble About To Burst? Look Out US!
- Chris Hedges: Bernie Sanders is Lending Credibility to a Party That is Completely Corporatized, interviewed by Ralph Nader
- Greece is a Nation Under Occupation by Andrew Gavin Marshall
- How a Weaker Iran Got the Hegemon to Lift Sanctions by Gareth Porter
- The Problem of Greece is Not Only a Tragedy. It is a Lie. by John Pilger + Grexit or Jubilee? How Greek Debt Could Be Annulled by Ellen Brown
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- The Iran Deal: Who Can You Trust? July 31, 2015
- Appreciation for the Poet July 31, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.