In this ground-breaking interview, famed FBI whistleblower and Boiling Frogs Post founder Sibel Edmonds lays out the thread connecting NATO’s Gladio operations to Turkish paramilitaries and ultra-nationalists, and how the operation continues through cooperation with terrorists and the Islamization of Central Asia and the Caucasus. From Abdullah Çatlı’s remarkable life (and death) to the rise of Fethullah Gulen’s $25 billion (CIA-supported) Islamic network to the NATO takeover of the Afghan poppy crop in the wake of 9/11, you won’t want to miss a moment of this riveting conversation.
Follow Dandelion SaladDon't miss a new post: Subscribe Via Email
- Abby Martin Talks About Her Arrest at DNC
- Rev. Chris Hedges: We Do Not Live In A Functioning Democracy + Jill Stein’s Speech
- Rev. Chris Hedges: Take Down This Discredited System! + Bernie Booed + Thousands Protesting at DNC
- Abby Martin: Bringing Corporations to Justice
- Hillary Clinton: A Threat to All Humanity
- Chris Hedges and Richard Wolff: Capitalism in Crisis
- Michael Hudson: Trump Policy Will Unravel Traditional Neocons
- Dear Pres. Obama: Domestic Catastrophic Risk Demands Action by Ralph Nader
- The Gospel of John Annihilates Religious Legalism by Rocket Kirchner
- Top 10 Reasons Why It’s Just Fine for U.S. to Blow Up Children by David Swanson
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.