In this ground-breaking interview, famed FBI whistleblower and Boiling Frogs Post founder Sibel Edmonds lays out the thread connecting NATO’s Gladio operations to Turkish paramilitaries and ultra-nationalists, and how the operation continues through cooperation with terrorists and the Islamization of Central Asia and the Caucasus. From Abdullah Çatlı’s remarkable life (and death) to the rise of Fethullah Gulen’s $25 billion (CIA-supported) Islamic network to the NATO takeover of the Afghan poppy crop in the wake of 9/11, you won’t want to miss a moment of this riveting conversation.
- A Revolutionary Pope Calls for Rethinking the Outdated Criteria That Rule the World by Ellen Brown
- Chris Hedges and David Swanson: Cold War Redux + Hedges on ISIS + Hedges: A Time For Rebellion?
- Resisting Financial Conquest by Michael Hudson + US Hedge Funds Get Bailed Out if Greeks Pass Bailout Referendum
- Capitalism Kills by William T. Hathaway
- Setting the Record Straight About the Apostle Paul by Rocket Kirchner
- “King Obama,” his Royal Court, and the #TPP by Ralph Nader + Did Anti-Fast Track Senators Miss an Opportunity to Slow Down TPP?
- Ellen Brown: Obama’s Secret Trade Deal Serves Corporations and Banks (#TPP)
- Pope Francis’ Ecological Masterpiece by Rocket Kirchner
- The Alice in Wonderland World of Fast-tracked Secret Trade Agreements by Ellen Brown + Action Alerts (#TPP #TISA)
- Joe Hill Was Right. Don’t Just Mourn. Organize! by Rev. John Dear
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.