In this ground-breaking interview, famed FBI whistleblower and Boiling Frogs Post founder Sibel Edmonds lays out the thread connecting NATO’s Gladio operations to Turkish paramilitaries and ultra-nationalists, and how the operation continues through cooperation with terrorists and the Islamization of Central Asia and the Caucasus. From Abdullah Çatlı’s remarkable life (and death) to the rise of Fethullah Gulen’s $25 billion (CIA-supported) Islamic network to the NATO takeover of the Afghan poppy crop in the wake of 9/11, you won’t want to miss a moment of this riveting conversation.
Follow Dandelion SaladDon't miss a new post: Subscribe Via Email
- My New CD’s Proceeds Going To Families Of Children With Cancer by Rocket Kirchner
- Ellen Brown: Breaking Through the Money Power
- The Punk Patriot: What if Trump Wins? + Transcript
- Abby Martin: How Palestine Became Colonized
- How We Could End the Permanent War State by Gareth Porter (#NoWar2016)
- US Prisoners Strike To End Prison Slavery by Mattie Boyd
- How to Counter Military Recruitment by Pat Elder (#NoWar2016)
- Ralph Nader Interviews Jill Stein: We Need To Cut The Military Budget By 50% + Transcript
- Guillaume Long, Minister of Foreign Affairs Ecuador: We Claim the Supremacy of Human Beings Over Capital
- Chris Hedges and Miko Peled: Boycott Israel
My New CD’s Pr… on The War On Cancer by Guad… My New CD’s Pr… on The Corruption In The Cancer I… My New CD’s Pr… on Rocket Kirchner: Hiding in Ame… My New CD’s Pr… on Civilization and Relentless Vo… Facebook Comment 1 on Ellen Brown: Breaking Through…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.