Have you ever noticed the paradox of an activist whose heart palpitates for the starving children of Africa to whom they have never met, all the while grinding his or her heel into the faces of the people that are around them to whom they know? They shout louder than all the other activists. They carry more signs, write more letters to newspapers, shoot out more e-mails, and make more phone calls to their elected representatives, and call into more talk radio shows every chance they get. But they do not know how to love their neighbor as themselves and it really shows. They lack the milk of human kindness. In a word, this kind of activist is spiritually dead.
Follow Dandelion SaladDon't miss a new post: Subscribe Via Email
- Abby Martin: The Empire’s Border: A Hidden War, Part 2
- Is Bernie Sanders a Socialist? by William Blum
- Will Julian Assange of WikiLeaks Go Free After U.N. Finds He Is Being Arbitrarily Detained?
- The Intimately Oppressed by Howard Zinn (repost)
- Chris Hedges: The Suicide of the Liberal Church
- Stein VS Sanders by David Swanson
- Emerson and the Arrogance of Self-Reliance by Rocket Kirchner
- Abby Martin: The Empire’s Border: A Policy of Death, Part 1
- World War III – The New Axis of Evil
- EU Refugee Crisis: Stop Illegal Wars, Don’t Blame the Victims by Finian Cunningham
dandelionsalad on Is Bernie Sanders a Socialist?… oosorio456 on Is Bernie Sanders a Socialist?… dandelionsalad on Is Bernie Sanders a Socialist?… dandelionsalad on Is Bernie Sanders a Socialist?… oosorio456 on Is Bernie Sanders a Socialist?…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.