Have you ever noticed the paradox of an activist whose heart palpitates for the starving children of Africa to whom they have never met, all the while grinding his or her heel into the faces of the people that are around them to whom they know? They shout louder than all the other activists. They carry more signs, write more letters to newspapers, shoot out more e-mails, and make more phone calls to their elected representatives, and call into more talk radio shows every chance they get. But they do not know how to love their neighbor as themselves and it really shows. They lack the milk of human kindness. In a word, this kind of activist is spiritually dead.
- Cornel West and Richard Wolff: Marxism, Capitalism and Wage Slavery
- Richard D. Wolff: I’m Becoming a Fan of Pope Francis: “Capitalism Runs Counter to the Plan of Jesus” + What is Community Wealth Building?
- Andrew Gavin Marshall: Who Rules Europe?
- Richard Wolff: Is China’s Bubble About To Burst? Look Out US!
- Chris Hedges: Bernie Sanders is Lending Credibility to a Party That is Completely Corporatized, interviewed by Ralph Nader
- Greece is a Nation Under Occupation by Andrew Gavin Marshall
- How a Weaker Iran Got the Hegemon to Lift Sanctions by Gareth Porter
- The Problem of Greece is Not Only a Tragedy. It is a Lie. by John Pilger + Grexit or Jubilee? How Greek Debt Could Be Annulled by Ellen Brown
- Sen. Bernie Sanders, I Have Some Questions For You by Lo
- “Guerrilla Warfare Against a Hegemonic Power”: The Challenge and Promise of Greece by Ellen Brown + Hudson: Capitalism & Government Debt at Odds
Subscribe Via Email
Corporations Are NOT The People
Follow Dandelion Salad
Frank Lambert on Richard D. Wolff: I’m Be… Frank Lambert on Andrew Gavin Marshall: Who Rul… Rick Cooley on Cornel West and Richard Wolff:… David Llewellyn Fost… on Richard D. Wolff: I’m Be… Frank Lambert on Cornel West and Richard Wolff:…
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be considering enlisting as a soldier (mercenary).
Top Viewed For The Past 2 Days
The Golden Rule“That which is hateful to you do not do to another ... the rest (of the Torah) is all commentary, now go study.” - Rabbi Hillel
Proud Member of The Internet Defense League
Amendment ICongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- Viet Nam a Half Century Later July 30, 2015
- The CIA and Human Experiments July 30, 2015
The views and/or opinions posted on all the blog posts and in the comment sections are of their respective authors, not necessarily those of Dandelion Salad.
All content has been used with permission from the copyright owners, who reserve all rights, and that for uses outside of fair use (an excerpt), permission must be obtained from the respective copyright owner.
Reblogging is fine, republishing entire blog posts isn't without contacting the writer first and asking permission. Thanks.