These videos may contain images depicting the reality and horror of war/violence and should only be viewed by a mature audience.
The Truthseeker production folks called last week and invited me to do an interview for this weekend’s edition of their show. The topic is US-NATO ‘Full Spectrum Dominance’.
Chicago friend Rick Rozoff from Stop NATO is also on the show. I have so much respect for his intellect and honesty. He must have a photographic mind – I’ve seen few that can remember the loads of stuff that he does.
Near the end of the show they put on the screen our poster for Keep Space for Peace Week (October 4-11). I was glad to see that.
replaced video Aug. 16, 2014
US Plots For Attack On Russia, Star Wars Tested For East Europe
Syrian News Free Press on Jun 1, 2014
Star Wars tested for Eastern Europe; US space weapons “unofficial declaration of war”; “soft assassinations” planned for last weekend’s EU election winners.
Seek truth from facts with Gladio, NATO’s Dagger at the Heart of Europe author and former European MP Richard Cottrell; Stop NATO newslist’s Rick Rozoff; and Bruce Gagnon of the Global Network Against Weapons and Nuclear Power in Space.
Full Story of Nazi Attack on Odessa
This documentary is a must watch because it answers many questions.
The first part gives us an inside look at the fascist forces being mobilized in western Ukraine. You see them marching, chanting pro-Nazi slogans and calling for the death of Russians.
If you can only watch bits then I highly recommend the following:
* At 28 minutes you see the start of the recent Nazi attack on the union hall in Odessa.
* At 36 minutes you see the fascists thugs going inside the union hall to kill those who had ran into the building to escape the attack. These people, who were calling for a national referendum to give rights to those opposing the US-NATO installed regime in Kiev, had a peaceful camp established outside of the union hall before they were attacked.
* At 40 minutes you see the famous fascist ‘shooter’ taking aim and firing at those inside the now burning union hall.
* Just after 50 minutes you hear testimony from someone who had been inside the building.
* At 52:34 minutes you see an interview with a severely injured man inside a hospital.
* At 1:01:17 you hear the detailed testimony of another man who was inside the building and was one of the few to survive the attack by the fascists.
The US-NATO spokespeople to this day still deny that the Nazis were the killers of the people in Odessa. Even some on the left seem to remain confused about this important event.
Many of these same Right Sector and Svoboda party fascists have now been bought into the Ukraine “National Guard” and are today, under the funding and direction of US-NATO, attacking their own fellow citizens in Eastern Ukraine because they have Russian blood.
This story must be shared and understood by the whole world. To allow this kind of Nazi killing to go without legal action and international condemnation will ensure it will happen again and again.
Ukraine Crisis Today: Banderschtadt – Unmasking Ukrainian Fascism [Stoppt die Nazis]
Welcome to Nulandistan: Propaganda and the Crisis in Ukraine
GlobalResearchTV on May 23, 2014
This full length GRTV documentary looks at the fictitious land of Nulandistan that has been constructed out of Ukraine.The GRTV documentary deconstructs Nulandistan and the propaganda of the Obama Administration, the US Department of States, US officials, and their allies about the crisis in Ukraine and takes a look at their growing frustration towards the Russian media, particularly RT, for challenging their account of the events on the ground in what they have declared is an intensifying information war.
The full length documentary starts by looking at the self-benefiting description of the EuroMaidan protests that US officials have used and how it has grossly diverged from reality. Then the Odessa Massacre is deconstructed for audiences.
The documentary then looks at the situation in East Ukraine, including the violence and referenda. The events in East Ukraine are then contrasted to the positions of US officials and Russia.
This documentary shows how the reality of events in Ukraine has been been misappropriated and propagandized to support US foreign policy and to justify tensions against Russia.
from the archives: